Family School Community Partnership
CEI recognizes that district and school communities have varied, unique qualities. We design collaborative approaches that correlate with district vision and community values.
Our tailored approach to Family School Community Partnership produces programming that varies in scope and budget. Customized strategies might include the following tactics.
- Co-design and implementation of a family and community partnership strategy aligned to improvement planning efforts
- Professional development and technical assistance focused on family and community partnership efforts
- Co-design and facilitation of community listening and learning sessions
- Community-driven strategic/improvement planning design and facilitation
- Educator-facing professional learning and supports on high impact strategies
CEI is able to help design a recruitment process that ensures task force or steering committee members are representative of all stakeholder groups.
CEI’s refined group consensus facilitation model honors a spectrum of beliefs and demographic characteristics and boosts widespread buy-in for the work at hand.