Show Me the Money: Writing a Successful Grant Application
Successful grant writing is part art and part science. This Webinar will provide specific tips and strategies for writing a fundable grant application. We’ll emphasize two areas that often cause an application not to be funded: the workplan and budget.
Other topics include:
- Reasons why proposals aren’t funded
- Things to consider before you start writing
- Using SMART objectives
- Developing a timeline that minimizes the brain damage often associated with grant writing.
Show Me the Money: Writing a Successful Grant Application Webinar Highlights!
Objectives of this webinar:
- Identify key structures, processes and people to have in place prior to writing a grant application
- Examine key sections of a grant applicatitn
- Practice writing SMART objectives
- Examine differences between fundable and non-fundable grant applications