If you are a leader in a rural district or BOCES (Board of Cooperative Education Services), this publication is for you. It tells the story of the San Juan BOCES and its nine member school districts, whose student populations range from 60 to 4,500. This guide also identifies critical success factors that deepen district collaboration in support of student outcomes.
San Juan BOCES Case Study Highlights!
What to expect in this case study:
- Working smarter: Collaboration in the San Juan BOCES
- Colorado State Model Evaluation System – Improving Educator Feedback and Support
- Building Capacity at the BOCES
- Instructional Tools for the Colorado Academic Standards
- Extending Collaboration Opportunities to Teachers
- Teacher Leaders Bridging Communications Gaps
- Guidelines for Other Rural District and BOCES Leaders