AP Math & Science Mock Scoring & Learning
We are planning a series of four 2-hour sessions (3:30-5:30pm MST) on Tuesdays and Thursdays for two consecutive weeks via Zoom. During the sessions, participants will primarily norm/calibrate on a set of student samples, have a discussion, and then individually score essays (no swapping essays this year – participants will score their own essays). Presenters will hold office hours for an hour each Wednesday in between full group sessions to answer individual questions.
Which sessions will be offered?
- AP Biology – Presenter: Kelcey Burris
- AP Chemistry – Presenter: Fred Vital
- AP Environmental Science – Presenter: Kristin Shapiro
- AP Calculus AB – Presenter: TBD
- AP Calculus BC – Presenter: TBD – Please note this will be offered only if we have enough registrants.
- AP Statistics – Presenter: TBD
All sessions will take place over 4 days (listed below). Each sessions will run from 3:30pm-5:30pm MST. We strongly recommend attending all sessions as each session will build upon the last with new content.
- Session 1: April 6, 2021
- Session 2: April 8, 2021
- Session 3: April 13, 2021
- Session 4: April 15, 2021
Presenter office hours: 3:30pm-4:30pm each Wednesday.
You will receive Zoom links to each session in a confirmation email after you register.
Exams to Download
All exams can be found in your College Board Secure Audit account and some exams can also be found on AP Classroom (so be careful you don’t inadvertently administer any portion of the mock exam prematurely if you are going to join us). Unfortunately we cannot send any PDF versions of the exams – they must be downloaded by teachers.
- AP Biology: On the audit, Secure Practice Exam #3
- AP Chemistry: On the audit, 2017 International Practice Exam
- AP Environmental Science: On the audit, Secure Practice Exam #3
- AP Calculus AB: On the audit, 2019 Practice Exam
- AP Calculus BC: TBD
- AP Statistics: On the audit, 2019 Practice Exam
Register before February 23 and save 20%
$200 until February 23, 2021 | $250 February 24 – April 2, 2021
Registration Deadline: Friday, April 2, 2021
We are happy to answer any questions you may have! Please email Steph Olivas at firstname.lastname@example.org.