AP English Mock Scoring & Learning: February 2021
AP English Mock Scoring & Learning
The 2021 AP English mock readings will be held in a series of four 2-hour sessions (3:30-5:30pm MST) on Tuesdays and Thursdays for two consecutive weeks via Zoom. During the sessions, participants will primarily norm/calibrate on a set of student samples, have a discussion, and then individually score essays (no swapping essays this year – participants will score their own essays). Presenters will hold office hours for an hour each Wednesday in between full group sessions to answer individual questions.
- AP English Language and Composition – Presenter: Ruben Rodriquez
- AP English Literature and Composition – Presenter: Eric Friesen
All sessions will take place over 4 days (listed below). Each sessions will run from 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. MST. We strongly recommend attending all sessions as each session will build upon the last with new content.
- Session 1: February 23, 2021
- Session 2: February 25, 2021
- Session 3: March 2, 2021
- Session 4: March 4, 2021
Presenter office hours: 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. each Wednesday.
You will receive Zoom links to each session in a confirmation email after you register.
Exams to Download
All exams can be found in your College Board Secure Audit account and some exams can also be found on AP Classroom (so be careful you don’t inadvertently administer any portion of the mock exam prematurely if you are going to join us). Unfortunately we cannot send any PDF versions of the exams – they must be downloaded by teachers.
- AP English Language and Composition: On the audit, 2020 Practice Exam #3 (Small talk, Thoreau, and grit essays)
- AP English Literature and Composition: On the audit, 2018 Practice Exam- (Plants, Blithesdale, and Gifts)
Register before January 12 and save 20%
$200 until January 12, 2021 | $250 January 13-February 19, 2021
Registration Deadline: Friday, February 19, 2021