Parent and Student Resources
- AP Benefits for Students – This video highlights Advanced Placement courses, Colorado Education Initiative’s Legacy Schools and college readiness.
- Parent Flyer – Informational flyer for parents with details on the Colorado Legacy School’s Initiative and how it can help your student. English and Spanish version available.
- Saturday Study Session Posters – Find out the dates and locations of the 2014-2015 Saturday Study Sessions
- AP Central – College Board’s official source for AP information including AP course pages, released AP exams, exam dates/fees, professional development opportunities, online discussion groups, and much more.
- NMSI Teaching Resources – A wealth of information for AP math, science & English teachers such as pacing guides, units of study, assessment resources, and screencasts.
- Laying the Foundation (LTF) – This site provides access to pre-AP lesson and assessment resources shared at LTF trainings. It also has an online forum feature for 6-12 educators and administrators.
- Quest (UT Homework) – An online homework system through the University of Texas at Austin that contains thousands of high-quality college-level questions.
- AP Best Practices & Policies – Document outlining best practices for Advanced Placement school leaders.
Computer Science Resources
- CS Programs Before College – The learning of computer science and coding at a young age. See the “Coding Before College” guide.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science – Discussion on the advantages of a masters degree in computer science.
- Women in Computer Science – The promotion of women in computer science.
- Computer Science online – Computer science online: Educational Resources, Degrees, and Career Tracks